Whisper Water Fountain
Quadruple filtered, low power, safe, easy to use (and clean).
There’s no need to worry about the constant noise of a pump or the splashing of water, near silence was one of the key targets and is now one of the key features1. An additional silencing layer floats on the surface of the water in the tub which effectively softens the landing of the returning water.2. Our pets love clean water and food. The Quad Filter keeps the water nice and fresh so they can enjoy drinking when thirsty.
1. Quadruple water filter system including: Mesh, High Density Cotton, Coconut Shell Activated Carbon and an Ion Exchange Resin.
2.The submersible pump can be easily cleaned for maximum performance and life span – instructions are included.
3. 2 types of water flow: a) Fountain or b) Constant flow
4. Large 2.5L (84oz) capacity, great for multiple pets or for long periods without refilling.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us
Functional, long lasting
Large 84oz Water Capacity
Designed for cats and small to medium dogs. The Whisper Water Fountain has ample capacity in all seasons.
The water level indicator makes timely top ups a breeze.
Pro Tip: When the water level is low the pump sound is a little louder. Saves looking at the water level .
Large Surface Area, Approachable from All Angles
Pets can approach the Whisper Fountain from all angles choosing to drink from the spout, the bubbler or from the water pooling as it falls back through the lid.
The large surface area ensures the water is oxygenated each cycle.
Pro Tip #2: No need to remove the lid to top up the water, just pour it in from above :)
Pump Care and Maintenance
These low power water pumps have a long life if cleaned regularly.
They can be pulled apart, cleaned and reinstalled in a couple of minutes.
1) Remove the pump cover - finger strength is all you'll need
2) Pull the impeller cover off and slide the impeller out forwards.
3) Clean all parts with water, a brush if necessary and make sure no pet hair is caught inside.
4) Replace the parts and refill the fountain with water.
Please note: A typical cause of noise or stoppage is a build up of hair or debris in the pump. A quick clean and you're back in business. Regular cleaning will ensure a trustworthy water supply for your pets.
|Pump||Ultra Low Noise DC Pump|
|Product Dimensions||Circular Base 8in diameter x 7.2in (H)|
My cat really likes me!
The goods have not delivered
Cats are happy!